1. Undeniably one of the most spectacular stretches of coast anywhere on the planet, The Twelve Apostles in Victoria is one epic Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Sale beach. Slip off your shoes Parajumpers Long Bear Outlet and go exploring!
2. More beaches! You can try white sand and palm-studded islands of Queensland or explore hidden coves and crystal-clear waters in Western Australia. Even the big city beaches are awesome to explore.
3. Kangaroo Island’s lack of natural predators means that it’s a sanctuary for Australian Cheap Burberry Scarf wildlife. One short ferry ride from Adelaide and you can see everything from kangaroos and koalas to whales and dolphins, all in their natural habitat.
4. The Australian Outback is one of the most unique and surreal places on Earth. Imagine a land of bright red earth littered with white sand dunes and the occasional canyon full of trickling waterfalls and aboriginal Burberry Uk Outlet cave drawings.
5. Queensland is home to ancient forests, green islands, and stunning parks like Daintree National Park, a vast stretch of ferny jungles, steamy hot springs, and tropical waterfalls.
6. Skiing? Yes! Head to Mt. Buller about three hours Parajumpers Billigt no rth of Melbourne and you’ll find a scene more reminiscent of Switzerland than the South Pacific. The slopes aren’t the biggest in the world, but if you’re looking to ski, snowboard, or mountain bike down under, Mt. Buller is definitely the place.
7. For the adrenaline junkies, the South Australia waters are one of the best places on earth to get up close and personal with the biggest beasts of the deep: Great White Sharks. Not for the faint of heart!
8. Ok, ok…it might be cliché, but no one who has ever laid eyes on the Sydney Harbor at sunset has ever been anything but stunned.