Where can you go for an escape that has world-renowned art museums, vibrant nightl Nike Air Max 90 Prm Tape Mens Glow In The Dark if e, important historical monuments and unique architecture?
The answer: Golden Goose Superstar Sneakers Sale Amsterdam !
1. One of Canada Goose Jacka Rea the most bike-friendly cities in the world.
2. Take a little city break and be in tulip heaven in Keukenhof’s, located about half an hour from Amsterdam.
3. Anyone over the age of 18 can buy and Parajumpers Ugo Herr smoke weed legally, if that’s what you’re into. Heh.
4. And if you love beer, this is the place to be. You do know that Amsterdam is the home of Heineken, right?
5. Called the “Venice of the North,” Amsterdam is known for its gorgeous 17th century canals. See the city whist walking around the canals.
6. Stay in a houseboat on a canal. How quaint will that be!
7. Canal houses, windmills, Renaissance buildings and contemporary structures, it’s impossible to get tired of the architecture the city has to offer.
8. Stroopwaffles! Yum!
9. The place is home to the only Philipp Plein Outlet floating flower market in the world. So much fun and so romantic.
10. For a dose of artsy culture, you can head to the Jordaan; once home to famous creative figures, like writer Joost van den Vondel and artist Rembrandt van Rijn.
11. Amsterdam’s largest city park, Vondelpark, is the perfect place to relax on a beautiful day.
12. Visit art museums like, the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum.